Administration Assistant (Maternity Cover) - NML Hillington
National Milk Laboratories has a vacancy for an Administration Assistant at its Hillington site to cover maternity leave, due to last between 9-12 months. The laboratory is operational 365 days of the year. The successful candidate for this position will be required to work a shift pattern of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. This is a varied role which requires excellent organisational and time management skills. The initial responsibilities of the role will be registering and reporting of samples scheduled for the services offered by NML and NMR, working in the Payment and Milk Recording Laboratory. There will also be the requirement to work additional hours from time to time. Previous administrative experience would be preferred, however full training on relevant IT systems will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to Alan MacKinnon:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 11th May 2016
Vacancy no. 020416
Laboratory Technician - NML Wolverhampton
National Milk Laboratories require a laboratory technician for a full time vacancy at its Four Ashes site. As a member of the night shift the role involves the registering and testing of milk samples. The laboratory is operational 365 days of the year and the successful candidate for the position will be required to work a seven nights on and seven days off rota. Full training will be provided in this specialised field.
If you would like to apply for these positions please forward your CV and Covering Letter explaining why the position is for you to:
National Milk Laboratories
Calibre Business Park
Alternatively please email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 2nd May 2016.
Vacancy no. 010416
Inimex Genetics Ltd is part of National Milk Records plc and is based in South Wales. We are a leading cattle breeding company which supplies Dairy Farmers quality genetics through telesales and website called Bullsemen.com. We are looking to recruit a Sales Team Manager who can inspire and lead our account managers/breeding advisors.
Sales Team Manager - Cardiff
Managing a team of 10 (Sales Agents, Packer, Driver & Administrator) to deliver business revenue and unit sales, within the farming industry. We continue to be successful, combining traditional values or service and quality. We pride ourselves on delivering quality products and advice, helping to improve the output and margins of farmers and developing lasting business relationships.
Primary objective: To manage a team of account managers with hands on approach. Day to day responsibilities will be coaching and developing team members, either side by side or through call calibration sessions, and will require a strong working relationship.
- Recruiting, training, coaching, managing and motivating a sales team selling business to customer products and services.
- Identifying areas for growth, you'll design a strategy for your sales team and then coach and inspire them to deliver it
- Manage the stock control and oversee deliveries in and out
- Oversees Import/Export - Vet/DEFRA
- Work with Senior Management on product pricing
- Team leadership/managerial sales experience. Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
- A passion for selling
- Ability to spot areas for growth and how to nurture client relationships
- Confident and capable
- Capable of hitting ambitious/achievable targets and inspiring and motivating your team to do the same
- Organised with excellent time-keeping
- Experience of executing email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of using lead generation software (Goldmine) - desirable
- Office Management - Health & Safety / Risk Assessments
- Monthly reporting and analysis - Sales/Commissions
- Conduct Recruitment, Appraisal and Disciplinary meetings
- Demonstrable experience of successfully building an internal sales team
As the Sales Team Manager some travel will be required to special events throughout the UK, as well as visiting other companies within the Group.
If you feel you are looking for a challenging position which offers a Competitive Salary DOE & Benefits, 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays then please apply in writing to : Catherine Lawrence Inimex Genetics Ltd, 289 Cyncoed Road, Cardiff, CF23 6PA or send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th April 2016
If you are interested in becoming a part-time, self-employed Milk Recorder or Sampler for NMR, please visit our Milk Recorder Vacancies
Milk Recorder Vacancies