Primarily these studies provide farmers and advisers with up to date information on performance levels currently achieved in the UK and the variation between herds. These results are used in InterHerd+ to highlight individual herd strengths and weaknesses. They also provide farmers with realistic and achievable target values. The targets are set at the level achieved by one in four farms.
Below are the reports and KPI templates to import into InterHerd+ from 2013-2015. For further details on any of the previous reports, please contact Software Support.
To save and import the KPI template:
- Right mouse click on the KPI template button above and select Save Target As or Save Link As.
- Save the document into your InterHerd+ program folder.
- Open InterHerd+, Data, herd details.
- Click Import KPI options.
- Locate your saved template.
- Click Open.
Please note saving the KPI template into the InterHerd+ program folder allows the use of the KPI when creating a new herd.